Monday, February 11, 2008

Carson's Favorite Things

Here are some of Carson's favorite things to do. He really loves nursing and is getting to be a big boy. I weighed him the other day and he is just a few ounces shy of 13 lbs. We'll get his official weight in a couple of weeks when we go to his 2 month appointment. He also loves his sisters, even when they smother him. He loves to watch them and they love to see if they can make him smile. When Carson is really tired and trying to wake-up he loves to only open one eye for a while. This move of his is one of his Tata's favorites. He also is started cooing and loves to tell his Dad stories about his day. Of course his Dad can't help but eat him up after he is done. He loves to sleep in his bouncy seat on top of the table under the lights. I think he is an Arizonan at heart!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

He really is a cutie. Almost makes me want to have another one! :)

carla said...

He's so cute. He looks a lot like Kendall. I'm glad you liked the little outfit? Wendi wants to know if you liked the picture?

Melissa said...

He is one handsome little man!! You look so great, too! Are you guys settling in yet? It is so crazy those few weeks after the baby, but everyone looks happy. I am sure you girls are having so much fun playing little mommy with him.