Saturday, April 12, 2008

Carson at 3 months

Carson just turned 3 months and I thought I'd just post some various pictures of everybody while we patiently wait for Spring. The weather has been getting better but we still have some 30-40 degree days. Carson has just started to be able to sit up in his walker and loves it. He loves it so much that he likes to fall asleep in it. Those are some of my favorite pictures. I promise we don't leave him in there for long.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

He has gotten totally bigger and look at him holding up his head like a pro...still just as cute as I remember!!

carla said...

You look so pretty. Carson is adorable. I really want to give his big cheeks a kiss and I totally love his hair. I wish I could hold him. Can you believe my little Diego turns 2 tomorrow? He's officially a big boy.

Melissa said...

I love his little faux-hawk! He is such a cutie... I see a little of your dad in him. You are such a beautiful mommy!

Stephanie said...

Wow he looks so much like Matt! You guys all look great!