Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Arizona

Matt goes to a yearly company meeting every February so I try and go home while he is away. We just recently went back to Arizona for a week and had a great time. It was nice to see everybody and warm up for a while. We also, just by chance, got to be there when my aunt and uncle got their new house from ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. That was an awesome experience. In case anyone is interested, it will air March 22nd and they are the Bell Family from Tucson, AZ. You may even see us because we got to surprise them in their back yard. Ty also did the "welcome home Bell Family" there too. It was pretty cool. I wasn't allowed to take pictures until after it aired but I'm posting one of the outside of the house. Here are some of our good times...

4 comments:

carla said...

fun, fun, fun!! love you!

Katrina said...

I'm so glad you got to go home. Trips home are the best (I kind of miss them)!

I'm putting the show on the calendar. How fun!

WendyJ said...

Looks like you had an awesome time. I'm sure it was nice to be in warm weather. I'm glad you got to be there to see the new house. We'll be sure to watch.

sixlayerdip said...

Dang! I missed it! I really should check out blogs more often! Maybe they'll do a rerun sometime. Bet you loved the AZ weather! :)