Jayden was baptized by her Dad on March 14. It was our first child to baptize and it was such an amazing and beautiful experience. She really thought about what she was doing and that was the best gift as her parent. Both our moms came in for the event and that was a special treat. They gave the baptism talks and then we had a small dinner at our home to celebrate the day. I wish I could have taken a picture of her sweet face as she was waiting for Matt to confirm her. It is an image I'll keep of her in my mind forever. Even when she is grown and has a family of her own. I think that is how I'm going to choose to see her still! Her dress was hand made by our bishop's wife, Melba Seacrest. She is so talented and did a beautiful job. Here are some pictures of the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Beautiful words! I know how you feel. Thanks for sharing this special day! Congratulations Jayden.
Congrats! It is a very special moment in a parents life to see their child go through this! It's an exciting time!
Congratulations! You guys make a beautiful family!
congratulations jayden!! your dress is beautiful and you look so happy.
Post a Comment