Sunday, June 21, 2009

Where have we been?

I very lovingly got a message on Facebook from my dear friend simply asking "Umm...are you alive?" or something like that. Yes, we most definitely are alive but we have been so busy with softball/tball for the girls, we went to Colorado, and the end of their school year that I haven't been able to post or look at other postings. So this post is going to try and catch you up on our lives since March. This one's for you Teresa! Thanks for asking if I was okay :)



Kendall had "Dad's Day" at school in April. It was a Hawaiian theme and they sang songs and did crafts with their dads. It was a good time had by all.



We went to our friends The Christensen's house for Easter. That was a great time. Carson's first real Easter egg hunt and he stopped after her figured out their was candy inside the first one.


In May we had "Mother's Day" at Kendall's school. She got to make me a corsage and we sang songs and did crafts.




Her school also threw a bowling party. Matt and I did awesome thanks to the bumpers :)



In May we started softball for Jayden and tball for Kendall. I started running more seriously because I'm going to run a half marathon with my aunt in August. So far my farthest run has been 10 miles. I have to admit I'm a little addicted now. We also went to Colorado but that will be a post all by itself because we did so much. It's good to be back!

2 comments:

WendyJ said...

Alicia, it's good to hear from you. Thankfully school is over, but I know what ya mean. We've been soooo busy as well.

Mac & Teresa Griffin said...

So happy to see an update...MISS YOU!