Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt!



My hubby is now 30 and so I decided to take him on a fun golf/family filled vacation. We stayed at the Ocean Pointe Marriott and it was absolutely perfect for a family vacation. Matt's mom and brother Marty were able to meet us there and celebrate the big event. They had the best kids activities and the beach was great. We all look "sun kissed" now! Our kids had tons of things to do everyday. They even meet a cute friend named Sophia who they looked forward to meeting at the pool every day. Carson loved eating the sand at the beach. He wasn't too hip on the ocean water though. Matt got to ride jet skies and golf at two great PGA courses. He also got a lesson from a really good pro. He put up great scores both of which I have forgotten. All I remember is that they were in the 70's and he came home happy with his play. The only real need to leave the resort was to go to Nordstrom's, something I really looked forward to. The best thing about this trip is that we got to relax and play as a family and make some Kodak memories!

1 comment:

carla said...

wow, you guys look like you are on a commercial for the resort. i totally want to go there. i love, love, love the girls' hair. did you do it? happy birthday matt! welcome to the 30 somethings.