As most of you know I have a younger brother and he turned 5 yesterday. Here are somethings that I love about my brother: 1) He is the most loving "tough guy" 2) He loves to run ALL DAY LONG! 3) He loves my kids and they all play well together 4) He's smart 5) He's got a magnetic personality and can make you laugh all day. Of course there are more things than this but I just wanted to share a few. I also thought I would give you and example of his cute personality with the following video post. I found this after he left our house in April and it still makes us all laugh. Please keep in mind that we used to call him the Tazmainian Devil when he was younger because he was so crazy. We love you RJ! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a cute little uncle. I think Jayden has a future in film making.
Post a Comment