Please meet Sleeping Beauty. She has awakened from her nap to take on the block and see if she can get the most candy. Isn't she stunning? :)
Next we have the Incredible Hulk. He is in search of his first candy bar. He can't be contained! Everybody run!
I have proof that Elvis is still alive and he's right here in East Amherst, NY. Shhhh. Don't tell anybody :)
Now the Sicky Witch of the East. She is on the mend but you never know what she has spiked the punch with or put in your Stew. :)




6 comments:
you guys look great. i miss you so much. wish we could have celebrated halloween together. it's been two years since i've seen you. i still get choked up when i think of our goodbye. love ya!
great background. i love your blog.
Great costumes! Elvis is back! Wow, who knew?
Love the costumes! Hulk is too cute!! Your background looks fun and festive. We hope you guys had a fun Halloween.
YOu guys look so cute! Love the witch costume!
I know the baby widget, I always thought they looked kind of creepy, but when it's your own I guess it looks okay. We all want a baby sister this time, fingers crossed! Taylor did say to me "Mom I have a bad feeling this could be ANOTHER baby brother!"
I LOVE the ELVIS costume! That cute baby boy looks so much like Kendall! WOWIE! Alicia, the girls are growing up so fast. Jaden looks so much older. We need to get together! I tried to call you...well I guess I can't officially say tried because I have a very old number for you in my cell. Can you call me? Bob and I went to Buffalo for my B-day and we ate at The Melting Pot , on our way back to the hotel we saw a Sams's and wondered if it was the one Matt managed. Anyways, call me, we have lots to catch up on.
Post a Comment