You got to love the Santa picture. Carson didn't love it so much but we always take it anyway so the kids can laugh at themselves later on in life. Jayden screamed like this for at least 3 years. Kendall never really had a problem. Looks like Carson is following in his oldest sister's footsteps.
We didn't get family pictures scheduled this year before Christmas because I wanted to wait until Carson turned one and do it all in one sitting fee. So we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prospero Ano!



3 comments:
Cute picture. Bea still wants nothing to do with Santa and I have no pictures of her with him.
Merry Christmas!!! And Happy Birthday to Carson! We just got back from El Paso. It was crazy. I have tons to blog about. I start my marathon training tomorrow. Wish me luck. Love ya!
Merry Christmas! Did you guys have a god one? We did, except that we've been dumped on with snow for the past two weeks and Keith has been plowing non-stop (except Christmas day...I made him promise no plowing on Christmas day). I shouldn't complain, since it's a big blessing to be able to earn some extra money, but we're ready to have Daddy home a little more. I told him we are definitely taking the kids to Disneyland this spring to make up for some "family time" we missed over the holidays.
You are sweet to tag me as one of your favorite blogs! What a fun post. I will definitely respond when I get some more time...
Post a Comment