Most of you who know me know that I'm planning on running the Dallas Marathon in December 2009 with my friend Carla. I think I better get to work on getting in shape soon. Can you hear how out of breath I am? I blame it on the cold I have. I'm pretty proud that I can run just over 3 miles in 25 minutes. Now I just have to be able to run 23 more in a row! Ahh!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
What We Do All Day
It's time for another volume of "What We Do All Day"! Carson is so fast these days and his sisters love to encourage him to crawl. We just found out that he has gotten so good at it that he can go up a whole flight of stairs with out tumbling down (so far) as well as putting on his stealth mode so no one knows he is doing it. Trust me you don't want to know how we found out. I'm glad I'm not posting about a trip to the ER. Mom, I promise I'm putting up a gate and I do watch my child :) Now that I have figured out his pattern of attack, I have to stop whatever I'm doing and run and get him before he makes his climb. I just had to get this on video before we install the gate and ruin all his fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
He looks so much like his daddy!
3 miles in 25 minutes is awesome! It looks like Carson isn't too far behind you though! Keep runnin' Momma!
Cute video! Makes me really miss you hearing your voice on there!
O.K. I thought I was doing good running just over 2.5 miles in 30 minutes. You've got me beat. You guys are brave for doing the marathon. Keep us posted on your "training!"
Oh my goodness!! Please don't get much faster than that. I don't want to die. :)
YOu can do it! You can do it!! That's me out of breath cheering you on!!
*love the new blog look by the way!
Post a Comment