My grandmother had this quilt made for Carson and it came out just perfect! The lady who made it did a great job. The picture doesn't really do it justice and it even has some Denver Broncos patches on it. Here is my cute grandmother...
All of the grandkids like to tease each other about being her favorite for all the various reasons. Now I can claim she loves me more because she loves my son the most! However, I really think she loves us all for our own unique abilities. One of the things I love most about her is that she has a gift of making you feel like you are her favorite every time you are with her. Thanks Grandma. I love you!



5 comments:
Here's a quote for you: "Grandmother's are like mothers with frosting." Isn't that so true?! What a beautiful quilt. BTW, Happy Birthday to Kendall and to YOU. Did you do anything fun?
I laughed about the "no thanks" because AE does the SAME thing. Everytime I ask her to do somethihng it's "No thank you." Go clean your room..."No Thank you." At least they're polite about it, right?!
you are so blessed to still have your grandma. yeah for grandmas!!!
Cool background!! :)
how was your birthday? i hope you had a wonderful day. :)
so cute Lish, I love looking at pictures of your kiddos. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment