Our "baby" is 4 today. She was born on Mexican Independence Day but when I was pregnant with her we liked to refer to it as Kendall Independence Day since I was finally induced. Here are some things that make Kendall who she is:
1. She loves to just be at home with her family.
2. She has never let size matter. She is by far our bitty baby of the pack but is definitely the most brave. We will often hear her sticking up for her bigger sister when they are playing with other children. She will try anything exciting at least once usually.
3. She has the most infectious laugh. She can get a whole room of strangers going if they hear her.
4. She is polite, even when she is defying you. Right now her favorite response is "No Fhanks" when you are asking her to do something for you.
5. She loves to pray and I learn so much from her when she does! She is always the first to volunteer in any situation.
6. She has the most beautiful head of hair. She has so much that I've often considered letting it grow a little more and then donating it but want it to be her choice.
7. She has a quick wit about her. She'll surprise you with her humor on a daily basis.
8. She is easy to please.
I could go on and on but just wanted to give you some of her highlights. Happy Birthday Kendall! Your family loves you so much! Look how much you have grown...




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kendall. You are definitely the cutest 4 year old we know.
So sweet! We miss your cute family.
Kendall is so beautiful...I remember you being...well let's just say very pregnant with her. Jayden and Luke were going to pre-school together and you guys were new to the town! By the way, thanks for the Twilight counter...I'm so going there tonight! Love ya!
She is a beautiful little girl! Happy B-day Kendall!
4 years old, wow! Happy Birthday Kendall.
Post a Comment