Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I just had my 32nd birthday yesterday so, thanks to my friend Melissa, I decided to take my RealAge test. I'm really...25.9! I think I could have been younger because I didn't take my resting heart rate correctly. I would suggest going to the site realage.com it's a pretty interesting test.

As for my day, I had a great day filled with lots of calls and emails from my family and friends. Matt and I worked out and then I got showered with beautiful dresses from some of my favorite stores and went jeans hunting. That was interesting. I got to take a night off from cooking and cleaning and that was the end of a perfect day.

5 comments:

WendyJ said...

Happy Birthday! At first I read your post and saw 23rd birthday. Honestly you don't look a day over 23. You're a hot mama.

The Goodman Family said...

Happy Birthday Alisha! We hope your day was a great one!

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday! I guess I jumped the gun thinking you'd already had it...glad you had a fun day and a break from household duties. :)

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a great day. Its so much fun catching up with you and looking at the pictures. Carsons getting so big(as are the girls) and they all are so beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! I agree with Wendy...you are a hot mama!