Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Goodbye to Summer Break and My Hair

We had such a great summer as a family. We got to go to the beach, the local county fair, spend time with family visitors and hang out with friends. It was so eventful considering it was our first year here and we have a baby. I was pretty proud that I even went to the completely packed local pool by myself with 3 kids. Carson also made his first friend. His name is Mark and he is 14 months old. He loves to hug Carson all the time. They really play well together considering their ages.


I also decided to go for the big change and chop off all my hair. I cut it about 3 weeks ago. I don't think I have ever had it this short before. I like it but don't think I'll do it again.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your hair is super cute! You look gorgeous, as always! I love the ease of short hair... I don't know if I will go back to long until I have more two seconds to do my hair.

WendyJ said...

Wow! Your hair looks so cute. It almost gives me the courage to go short too.

Katrina said...

The girls are getting so grown up. Cute hair.

BTW, to answer your question, I use a software called GIMP to do the digital scrapbooking. You can download it for free off the internet. It's kind of like photoshop, but it's free. It took me a little while to get the hang of how to use it. I had to take a few online tutorials, but now I think it's super easy. It's basically just cutting and pasting and layering images on top of eachother. I get all my cute "paper" from scrapgirls.com.

carla said...

you look great! i miss you too much! :(

Jaime said...

That is the cutest cut! You look so great! LOVE it!

sixlayerdip said...

WAY CUTE! Seriously, you look really good!!